This kit contains two pairs (4 indicators) of 12V LED Hammer indicators suitable for motorcycles. LED indicators place less strain on the electrical system of motorbike as the current draw is much less compared with conventional lighting. A 3 pin LED Flasher Relay is also included. Standard flasher cans operate by detecting the load placed on the circuit when the indicators are flashing. When one indicator fails, the change in load is dramatic enough for the flasher to detect and then speeds up to alert the rider that an indicator has failed.
With LED, the current draw is so low that standard flasher cans cannot detect the LED indicator and problems can occur. The use of an LED flasher can, will solve this problem.
A great deal of development is required to pass ECE and ADR requirements for approved lighting. This is where our expertise is focused and all our motorcycle lighting passes in full.
You can therefore purchase with confidence knowing that you are buying products designed and developed for OEM use and that they are 100% road legal!
The Hammer LED indicators feature a quality chrome finish making them suitable for Harleys and Cruisers.
- ECE and ADR approved
- Pre-wired with 350mm of cable
- Low current draw
- Flexible stem increases durability
Dimensions: 56mm long (excluding mounting bolt)
- Ensures LED indicators flash at the correct rate
- Works with 1 pair of Halogens and 1 pair of LED indicators, or 2 pairs of LED indicators
- Includes diagnostic circuit which doubles the flash rate if one indicator is not working, as per Australian requirements for road registration