Acewell 2853 Digital Speedometer with Chrome fascia/bezel Road Worthy Compliant
Road Worthy Compliant
Notify me when back in stock
Ideal replacement or upgrade - Popular for custom builds and Streetfighters - ADR approved
The ACE-2853 digital speedometer from S3 Performance is ADR approved and road legal for passenger vehicles and motorcycles in Australia and New Zealand. The ability to flush mount the 2853 makes it very popular for custom bike builders.
- 100% Waterproof
- Backlit LCD screen, easy to read
- Digital tachometer up to 19,900rpm
- Built-in RPM shift warning
- Fuel gauge
- Hour meter and Odometer readings stored in internal menory
- Includes bracket, RPM sensing wire, reed speed sensor, fitting kits and wiring harness.
- ADR approved for road use for both motorcycle and passenger vehicles
- Digital Tachometer 100-19,900rpm
- Bar graphic Tachometer 500-12,000rpm
- Speedometer 2.4-399km/h
- Max Speed 2.4-399km/h
- Average speed 2.4-399km/h
- Trip Meter (1 & 2) 0-999km
- Odometer 0-999,999km
- Clock 12 or 24 hour option
- Hour Meter 1 & 2 0-99hrs
- Total Hours 0-9999hours
- Bar Fuel Meter 0-7 bars
- Power Input: DC 12V
- Tachometer input: CDI or Ignition Coil Signal
- Speed Sensor: Reed sensor with magnetic bolts
- Speedometer head unit
- Mounting bracket (optional triple clamp bracket available Part No.ACE-IHO)
- Loom extention
- Speed senor kit with two magnetic bolts
- Wiring diagram
Click here to download the ACE-2853 wiring diagram
72mm dia x 43mm deep
The speedo can be flush mounted or installed using the supplied mounting bracket.
The Acewell speed pickup uses a reed switch and magnet. Both are included in the kit. For bikes, simple replace a bolt in your front disc rotor with the included magnetic bolt, and align the reed switch with the magnet. Then program the tyre circumference into the Acewell. That will calculate speed, trip, and odometer readings. For cars, simply ensure the magnet passes the sensor for every turn of the tyre. This can be done using the wheels, drive shaft or other rotating parts
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other S3 Performance Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.