Acewell 3969 LCD Digital Speedometer with Temperature Gauge & additional Pilot Lamps
Notify me when back in stock
ACE-3969 Digital Speedometer for Passenger Vehicles and Motorcycles
The ACE-3969 from S3 Performance is ADR approved and road legal for passenger vehicles and motorcycles in Australia and New Zealand.
- 100% Waterproof
- Backlit LCD screen, easy to read
- Optional tachometer scales of 10,000rpm or 20,000rpm.
- Built-in shift warning and temperature warning LED indicators.
- Fuel gauge includes 100, 250 and 510 Ohm options for fuel sender input resistance, as well as “fuel gauge off” mode
- Additional low fuel warning light
- Hour meter and Odometer readings stored in internal menory
- Allows end user to adjust odometer when the odometer is less than 30 km to ensure correct set up
- Includes bracket, RPM sensing wire, reed speed sensor, temp sender, fitting kits and wiring harness.
- ADR approved for road use for both motorcycle and passenger vehicles
- Bar Tachometer 500-10,000RPM, or 1,000-20,000RPM
- Digital Tachometer 100-10,000RPM or 100-20,000RPM
- Speedometer 2.4-399km/h
- Temperature guage
- Voltage meter
- Max Speed 2.4-399km/h
- Average speed 2.4-399km/h
- Trip Meter 0-999km
- Odometer 0-999,999km
- Clock 12 or 24 hour option
- Hour Meter 1 & 2 0-99hrs
- Total Hours 0-9999hours
- Bar Fuel Meter 0-7 bars
- Power Input: DC 12V
- Tachometer input: CDI or Ignition Coil Signal
- Speed Sensor: Reed sensor with magnetic bolts
- Speedometer head unit
- Mounting bracket (optional triple clamp bracket available P/No.ACE-IHO)
- Loom extention
- Speed senor kit with two magnetic bolts
- M10 Temperature sender
- Wiring diagram
Dimensions: 122mm x 77mm x 25mm
The Acewell speed pickup uses a reed switch and magnet. Both are included in the kit. For bikes, simple replace a bolt in your front disc rotor with the included magnetic bolt, and align the reed switch with the magnet. Then program the tyre circumference into the Acewell. That will calculate speed, trip, and odometer readings. For cars, simply ensure the magnet passes the sensor for every turn of the tyre. This can be done using the wheels, drive shaft or other rotating parts.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other S3 Performance Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.