2 Pair of INDDRT Dart LED Indicators and Free LED Flasher (INDDRT x 2, LEDFSH x 1)
Notify me when back in stock
ADR & ECE Approved 12V LED Indicators for Motorycles (2x PAIRs)
This kit contains two pairs (4 indicators) of our tiny 12V LED "Dart" indicators suitable for road and off road motorcycles. LED indicators place less strain on the electrical system of motorbike as the current draw is much less compared with conventional lighting. A 3 pin LED Flasher Relay is also included. Standard flasher cans operate by detecting the load placed on the circuit when the indicators are flashing. When one indicator fails, the change in load is dramatic enough for the flasher to detect and then speeds up to alert the rider that an indicator has failed.
With LED, the current draw is so low that standard flasher cans cannot detect the LED indicator and problems can occur. The use of an LED flasher can, will solve this problem.
A great deal of development is required to pass ECE and ADR requirements for approved lighting. This is where our expertise is focused and all our motorcycle lighting passes in full.
You can therefore purchase with confidence knowing that you are buying products designed and developed for OEM use and that they are 100% road legal!
- Ideal for road bikes and trail bikes
- Rubber neck allows flex to prevent breakage
- Pre-wired with connectors for easy installation
- Superbright orange LED's under a clear lens improve the look of your bike
- Low current draw, great for use with small batteries found it bikes
- E-Mark approved indicators - Meets Australian Design Regulations (ADR) for indicator lights
- See other listings for a matching LED taillight
Features - LED Flasher
- Ensures LED indicators flash at the correct rate
- Works with 1 pair of Halogens and 1 pair of LED indicators, or 2 pairs of LED indicators
- Includes diagnostic circuit which doubles the flash rate if one indicator is not working, as per Australian requirements for road registration
Total length is 70mm long excluding the thread, total length including the thread is 90mm. The lens is 19.5mm wide. The diameter of the mounting bolt thread is 8mm. This means it will fit almost all models
Green wire = Earth
Blue wire = Power
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other S3 Performance Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.