Acewell 3100 LCD Digital Speedometer & Tachometer
Notify me when back in stock
Ideal replacement or upgrade to original instrument cluster
All the features of the 37xx series without the pilot lamp surround.
Ideal for use with Go Karts, buggies, ATV’s or rally cars where pilot lamps already exist or are not required. ADR approved for use on road where auxiliary indicator and high beam pilot lamps exist.
- 100% Waterproof
- Backlit LCD screen, easy to read
- Tachometer to 19,900rpm
- Hour meter and Odometer readings stored in internal menory
- Includes bracket, RPM sensing wire, reed speed sensor, fitting kits and wiring harness.
- ADR approved for road use for both motorcycle and passenger vehicles
- Bar Graphic Tachometer to 11,000
- Digital Tachometer to 19,900
- Speedometer 2.4-399km/h
- Max Speed 2.4-399km/h
- Average speed 2.4-399km/h
- Trip Meter (1 & 2) 0-999km
- Odometer 0-999,999km
- Clock 12 or 24 hour option
- Hour Meter 0-9999 hours
- Total Hours 0-9999 hours
- Power Input: DC 12V
- Tachometer input: CDI or Ignition Coil Signal
- Speed Sensor: Reed sensor with magnetic bolts
- Speedometer head unit
- Mounting bracket (optional triple clamp bracket available P/No.ACE-IHO)
- Loom extention
- Speed senor kit with two magnetic bolts
- Wiring diagram
Click here to download the ACE-3100 wiring diagram
Dimensions: 95.2mm x 72mm x 28.5mm
The Acewell speed pickup uses a reed switch and magnet. Both are included in the kit. For bikes, simply replace a bolt in your front disc rotor with the included magnetic bolt, and align the reed switch with the magnet. Then program the tyre circumference into the Acewell. That will calculate speed, trip, and odometer readings. For cars, simply ensure the magnet passes the sensor for every turn of the tyre. This can be done using the wheels, drive shaft or other rotating parts
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other S3 Performance Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.