Motorcycle LED Stop Tail Licene Plate Lamp for Road Reg or Rec Reg Dirt Bike Enduro Motorbike
Notify me when back in stock
This rear fender LED taillight combination is constructed from high impact plastic. It has a quality matte finish and high powered LED lights. It will bolt under your DRZ, CRF, WR, KLX, KTM fender and offers a perfect solution to anyone looking to get a recreational registration for their dirtbike. With road reg in mind, the taillight fender also has moulded mount points for rear indicators, making for a neat fit and finish.
Installation: The lamp can fit in between the rear guard and sub-frame extension, as shown below. Depending on the sub-frame model you may need to do a little cutting of the black plastic of the lamp. If you have a motocross rear guard then it will bolt straight under the guard. Some customers have even installed it to the sub-frame using only cable ties.
* Incorporates a proper taillight (for night use) and also a stop/brake light.
* Pre-wired with connectors for easy installation
* 12 superbright red LED's under a clear lens improve the look of your bike
* 3 superbright white LED's for your numberplate
* Indicator mount points for easy installation of indicators - see other listings for matching indicators
* Low current draw
* Meets Australian Design Regulations (ADR) for motorbike stop/tail light
The LED lens is 85mm wide. The rear fender is 107mm wide at the widest point, and extends 115mm below the led lights.
Green wire = Earth
Yellow wire = Tail light
Blue wire = Stop light
For 12 Volt system.
Tail: 0.02 Amps - 0.24 Watts
Stop: 0.05 Amps - 0.6 Watts
For 13.5 Volt system.
Tail: 0.03 Amps - 0.4 Watts
Stop: 0.08 Amps - 1.08 Watts
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Ktm exc250By: Enda on 28 November 2018Great service from s3,got tail light on time and it fits perfect on my 2005 ktmexc250 and plug and play wiring very happy with this product