Acewell Digital Speedometer with Analogue Tacho to 9000rpm. Polished Chrome Housing
Notify me when back in stock
The Acewell 4XXX series of digital motorcycle speedometers combine the benefits of modern digital technology with the traditional analogue tachometer needle. The speedometers are available with ranges of 6000rpm, 9000rpm or 12000rpm max in polished chrome or black anodised housings. All digital speedometers are waterproof and ADR approved for street legal bikes. Contact S3 Performance for all your speedometer and gauge requirements.
- Black anodised Housing
- Speedo, 2.4 - 399 kmh
- Lap Timer (Manual or magnetic strip switching)
- Tachometer, up to 9000rpm
- Temperature meter with supplied NPT1/8" temperature sender
- Air temperature meter with supplier temperature sender
- ADR compliant Pilot Lamps
- Max Speed, 2.4 - 399.9 km/h (248.5 mph)
- Average Speed
- Trip meter 1&2, 0-999 km
- Fuel, 7 bars. Input resistance 100, 250 or 510 ohm
- Low fuel warning light (LED)
- Odometer, 0 - 999,999km, 0 - 624,999 miles
- Clock 12/24hr
- Ride Timer 0-99 hours, Count automatically begins when vehicle is started
- Total hour meter, 0-9999 hours
- RPM warning light, preset by user
- 100% Waterproof
The 4xxx series features built in water temperature and air temperature gauges. Both sensors come supplied with the kit.
- No Contact Magnetic Sensor and reed switch
- Integrated Mounting Bracket
- Universal Wiring Loom
- Temperature Sensors
- Lap Timing Switch
- Wiring diagram and instruction manual
Power Input: 12VDC
Speed Sensor: No Contact Magnetic Sensor and reed switch
Tacho Input: CDI or Ignition-coil signal
Wheel Circumference setting: 1mm-3999mm (1mm increment)
Operation Temperature: -10C to 80C inner housing
Storage Temperature: -25C to 85C inner housing
78mm dia at the outer edge of the face
Each speedometer features an integrated mounting arm with single bolt hole for easy installation. The speed sensor can be mounted anywhere on the bike while the tacho lead can be hard wired or simply wrapped around the spark plug cable.
LAP TIMING - Manual or Automatic
The ACE-4xxx includes a lap timing function to time up to 50 laps in a single session. The laps can be timed manually using the supplied wheel mounted switch. The most popular method is automatically via the supplied SMF-101 magnetic pick up that detects the magnetic strips used on most Go-Kart tracks. For motorcycle lap timing where strips are not in place the IT-100 infra red sender/receiver pack can be used.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other S3 Performance Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.