Acewell 1500 Motocross/Enduro Dirt Bike LCD Digital Speedometer - Powered by Internal Battery
Notify me when back in stock
Ideal replacement or upgrade to original instrument cluster
The ACE-1500 is ideal for dirtbikes without a 12V battery. Great for maintenance scheduling, records running time, ride time, max speed, ave speed, max RPM and much more.
- 100% Waterproof
- Powered by an internal CR2032 battery
- Optional tachometer scales of 10,000rpm or 20,000rpm.
- Built-in shift warning and low fuel warning LED indicators.
- Fuel gauge includes 100, 250 and 510 Ohm options for fuel sender input resistance, as well as “fuel gauge off” mode
- Additional low fuel warning light
- Hour meter and Odometer readings stored in internal menory
- Allows end user to adjust odometer when the odometer is less than 30 km to ensure correct set up
- Includes bracket, RPM sensing wire, reed speed sensor, fitting kits and wiring harness.
- Backlit LCD display
- ADR approved for road use
- Bar Tachometer 500-10,000RPM, or 1,000-20,000RPM
- Digital Tachometer 100-10,000RPM or 100-20,000RPM
- Speedometer 2.4-399km/h
- Max Speed 2.4-399km/h
- Average speed 2.4-399km/h
- Trip Meter 0-999km
- Odometer 0-99,999km
- Clock 12 or 24 hour option
- Hour Meter 1 & 2 0-99hrs
- Total Hours 0-9999hours
- Bar Fuel Meter 0-7 bars
- Power Input: DC 12V
- Tachometer input: CDI or Ignition Coil Signal
- Speed Sensor: Reed sensor with magnetic bolts
- Speedometer head unit
- Mounting bracket (optional triple clamp bracket available P/No.ACE-IHO
- Loom extention
- Speed sensor kit with two magnetic bolts
- Wiring diagram
Click here to download the ACE-1500 wiring diagram
Provides 200 hours of riding, or 416 days of standby time. If ridden 2 hours each day, the battery would last for 81 days.
Replacements batteries are commonly available on Supermarket shelves. Can also be connected to the 12V power supply for bikes that have a battery.
Dimensions: 108mm x 56mm x 23mm
The Acewell speed pickup uses a reed switch and magnet. Both are included in the kit. You replace a bolt in your front disc rotor with the included magnetic bolt, and align the reed switch with the magnet. You them program the tyre circumference into the Acewell. That will calculate speed, trip, and odometer readings
Please note that all ACE1500's are now black as shown above, not silver as shown in photos.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other S3 Performance Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.