Acewell 1600 Motocycle LCD Digital Speedometer + Lap Timing - Powered by Internal Battery
Notify me when back in stock
Ideal replacement or upgrade to original instrument cluster
The ACE-1600 digital speedo is ideal for dirtbikes without a 12V battery. Great for maintenance scheduling, records running time, ride time, max speed, ave speed, max RPM and much more. Features a lap timing function which is ideal for training purposes.
- 100% Waterproof
- Lap timing function
- Powered by an internal CR2032 battery
- Optional tachometer scales of 10,000rpm or 20,000rpm.
- Built-in shift warning and temperature warning LED indicators.
- Fuel gauge includes 100, 250 and 510 Ohm options for fuel sender input resistance, as well as “fuel gauge off” mode
- Additional low fuel warning light
- Hour meter and Odometer readings stored in internal menory
- Allows end user to adjust odometer when the odometer is less than 30 km to ensure correct set up
- Includes bracket, RPM sensing wire, reed speed sensor, fitting kits and wiring harness.
- ADR approved for road use
- Bar Tachometer 500-10,000RPM, or 1,000-20,000RPM
- Digital Tachometer 100-10,000RPM or 100-20,000RPM
- Max RPM
- Speedometer 2.4-399km/h
- Temperature gauge
- Max RPM
- Lamp timing
- Max Speed 2.4-399km/h
- Average speed 2.4-399km/h
- Trip Meter 0-999km
- Odometer 0-999,999km
- Clock 12 or 24 hour option
- Ride Timer 0-9999 hours (begins with movement)
- Engine timer 0-9999 hours (begins with engine running)
- Total Hours 0-9999hours
- Bar Fuel Meter 0-7 bars
- Power Input: DC 12V
- Tachometer input: CDI or Ignition Coil Signal
- Speed Sensor: Reed sensor with magnetic bolts
- Temperature sender M10 x 1mm
- Speedometer head unit
- Lap timing switch and mount
- Temperature sender
- Mounting bracket (optional triple clamp bracket available P/No.ACE-IHO)
- Loom extention
- Speed senor kit with two magnetic bolts
- Wiring diagram
Click here to download the ACE-1600 wiring diagram
Provides 200 hours of riding, or 416 days of standby time. If ridden 2 hours each day, the battery would last for 81 days.
Replacements batteries are commonly available on Supermarket shelves. Can also be connected to the 12V power supply for bikes that have a battery.
Dimensions: 108mm x 56mm x 23mm
The Acewell speed pickup uses a reed switch and magnet. Both are included in the kit. You replace a bolt in your front disc rotor with the included magnetic bolt, and align the reed switch with the magnet. You them program the tyre circumference into the Acewell. That will calculate speed, trip, and odometer readings
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other S3 Performance Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.